Prezentace se nahrává, počkejte prosím

Prezentace se nahrává, počkejte prosím

Tato prezentace je hrazena z projektu: Spolupráce s partnery – základ kvalitní odborné výuky Registrační číslo: CZ.1.07/1.1.01/02.0033.

Podobné prezentace


Prezentace na téma: "Tato prezentace je hrazena z projektu: Spolupráce s partnery – základ kvalitní odborné výuky Registrační číslo: CZ.1.07/1.1.01/02.0033."— Transkript prezentace:

1 Tato prezentace je hrazena z projektu: Spolupráce s partnery – základ kvalitní odborné výuky Registrační číslo: CZ.1.07/1.1.01/

2 The Chapel of St. Jan Nepomucký

3 The chapel of St. Jan Nepomucky is often called “The Little Chapel”. Its first name was The Chapel of St. Cross Elevation. It was built by Jan Fulík, a builder from Třebíč, between 1644 – 1645.

4 The chapel was desecrated in 1793 and sold. The new owner let it consecrate again 4 year later. St. Jan Nepomucký became the new patron saint.

5 The chapel has a cross-shaped layout and an arched gateway. It is oriented eastwards. There is a small crypt where Jan Fulík was buried.

6

7 Above the entrance, the letters J. F. and a brick trowel used to be there. Nowadays there can be seen a cross over a corpus, a skull with crossed bones and the year 1644.

8 The chapel in 2005 The chapel in 2010

9 Haymaking near the chapel A pilgrimage

10


Stáhnout ppt "Tato prezentace je hrazena z projektu: Spolupráce s partnery – základ kvalitní odborné výuky Registrační číslo: CZ.1.07/1.1.01/02.0033."

Podobné prezentace


Reklamy Google