Prezentace na téma: "Škola1. ZŠ T. G. Masaryka Milevsko AutorMgr. Lenka Soldátová ČísloVY_32_INOVACE_80 NázevPast continuous Téma hodinyMinulé časy PředmětAnglický jazyk Ročník/y/7."— Transkript prezentace:
Škola1. ZŠ T. G. Masaryka Milevsko AutorMgr. Lenka Soldátová ČísloVY_32_INOVACE_80 NázevPast continuous Téma hodinyMinulé časy PředmětAnglický jazyk Ročník/y/7. ročník (možno využít i v 8.ročníku) AnotaceMluvnický přehled všech tvarů minulého průběhového času, porovnávání s minulým prostým časem. Využití pro opakování i v jiných ročnících. Procvičování vět s klíčem. Očekávaný výstupTvoření minulého průběhového času, umět překládat souvětí. Druh učebního materiáluPrezentace
I he was she wasn´t it (was not) playing tennis sleeping having dinner going we were you weren´t they (were not) getting ready speaking doing
+ I ______(cook) in the kitchen. - She ______(wear) her glasses. - We _____(have) breakfast. + They _____(learn) English. + Tom _____(watch) TV. - He _____(wash) up. - Mr. and Mrs. Green _____(listen) to music. + My parents _____(wait) for me.
+ I was cooking in the kitchen. - She wasn´t wearing her glasses. - We weren´t having breakfast. + They were learning English. + Tom was watching TV. - He wasn´t washing up. - Mr. and Mrs. Green weren´t listening to music. + my parents were waiting for me.
Yes, I was. No, I wasn´t. Yes, they were. No, they weren´t. Were you doing your homework? Were they listening to the teacher?
_____________you/carry the books? _____________she/play basketball? _____________Jack/go home? _____________you and your friend/play computer games? _____________it/snow yesterday? _____________you/ride a horse? _____________Sue/wear a jacket? _____________they/have lunch at 2 o´clock?
1. Were you carrying the books? 2. Was she playing basketball? 3. Was Jack going home? 4. Were you and your friend playing computer games? 5. Was it snowing yesterday? 6. Were you riding a horse? 7. Was Sue wearing a jacket? 8. Were they having lunch at 2 o´clock?
I was having lunch when my mum opened the door. While I and my father were climbing a mountain, I broke my arm. I was having lunchMy mum opened the door I and my father were climbing a mountain I broke my arm.
1) I and my friend/learn/History/Peter/wake up 2) we/have/a picnic/it/start/rain 3) Sue/listen/music/she/fall/her bike
4) I/set/the table/I/drop/a plate 5) Sara and Jess/play/chess/Sara/see/mouse 6) we/do/homework/my mobil/ring
1) I and my friend were learning History when Peter woke up. 2) While we were having a picnic, it started to rain. 3) When Sue was listening to music, she fell of her bike.
4) While I was setting the table, I dropped the plate. 5) Sara and Jess were playing chess when Sara saw a mouse. 6) When we were doing our homework, my mobil rang.